So a bff of mine (shy I’m lookin at you) told me about ok Cupid and I thought to myself, “huh? Can laugh at more people?” So ok lor!
Then I got real stupid messages and had to get crafty with my replies. Here are some types of guys I met.
His reply to that was “my face is perfection”. Man, Gotta give him marks for trying.
Clearly knew how to ‘rub’ me the wrong way lol.
The day I realised that visiting a page could have disastrous results
Anyway, I did meet a few ‘decent’ people there lah, I’m using decent in a loose way because they’re decent as long as they don’t creep me out or ask for sex or anything.
After using this app, I can finally plan my dating app for christians! It would be called… -drumroll plz-
Genius right. Here are the features (mimicking ok cupid’s)
1) type of christian, and if the denomination is important
2) name of church you attend
3) questions to filter people, example; which is your fav verse, biggest betrayer featured in the bible, potential names for your kids, discussing judas’ life, favourite way of partaking in the holy communion
4) churches and bible study groups near you so that you guys can date and pray together lol
5) instead of pressing the heart button, you press a cross cos ykno, Jesus died for us and we must be reminded of it!
6) instead of pick up lines users should start with a bible verse or prayer
And I’m done. Pretty cool app, plus it is downright hilarious. Somebody give me an award already.